Website The Classroom Partnership
'Continuity in classrooms'
The Classroom Partnership are currently sourcing a Music teacher for a medium to long term placement starting in October.
The ideal teacher must: –
· Have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) – The schools are happy to work with NQTs and more experienced teachers
· Be registered with the Education Workforce Council (EWC) for April 2019 as a School Teacher
· Hold a current child only DBS which is registered to the Update Service or be willing to complete a new DBS through The Classroom Partnership
The most suitable applicants are those have a real love and enthusiasm for delivering music in a school. Will be hardworking, flexible and committed to high standards of achievement. The ability to build positive relationships with staff and pupils is a must.
In return for working with the Classroom Partnership, registered Teachers will receive:
· A competitive rate of pay
· A dedicated consultant actively seeking to deliver individual teachers’ requirements
· Access to a wide variety of CPD specific to the Secondary sector including Behaviour Management, Safeguarding and Effective Communication in schools
Please contact Owen on 01792 952500 or email email@example.com if you are interested in the role or would like any further information.