Website The Classroom Partnership
'Continuity in classrooms'
Are you confident, outgoing and have a passion for education?
Do you have an energetic and vibrant personality? Are you a natural leader?
These traits will make you an outstanding Cover Supervisor.
If you are thinking about becoming a Teacher we can provide you with training and paid experience!
The role as a Cover Supervisor –
· All subjects will be covered in this role but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan set by the teacher
· Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
· Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
· Collect work in at the end of the lesson
We work with local secondary schools in Derbyshire and its surrounding areas that you will be introduced to.
We aim for you to build long-term relationships at these schools so you get consistency in work and becoming part of the integral school team.
You must have –
· At least 6 weeks experience working with young people (voluntary or paid)
· The ability to work on a flexible basis
· The ability to accept ‘on the day’ bookings
· Confidence within a classroom environment
· The ability to manage behaviour within the classroom
We welcome applications from candidates with the following experience:
· Sports Coaching
· Musical Instrument Tutoring
· Youth Work
· Drama School
· After school club
· Summer Camp
· Teaching Assistant
· Scouts/Guides/Brownies /Cubs/Rainbows
· Outdoor activities instructor / Duke of Edinburgh/ orienteering with young people
· Teaching abroad
· Teaching Adults
All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
We are shortlisting for these positions immediately so please apply by emailing your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01543 229610.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Classroom Partnership is an employment agency and employment business