Website The Classroom Partnership
'Continuity in classrooms'
The Classroom Partnership are seeking to appoint an experienced School Clerk to work at one of our partnership schools in Neath. This is a temporary role and will begin in September. To be considered for this role you must hold a current DBS on the Update Service, or be willing to obtain a new one.
It is essential that all applicants possess and demonstrate excellent knowledge of using SIMS (School Information Management System). It would also be advantageous to have experience of using Squid and FMS, as no formal training will be provided. Daily use of Microsoft packages will also be required, so experience and knowledge of using this will be vital.
To be considered for this role, you must;
· Have previous experience of working in a school office.
· Be adaptable and confident.
· Be responsible for the day to day running of the office.
· Have a professional and friendly manner.
· Possess excellent organisation skills.
· Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
· Be able to prioritise tasks and work well under pressure.
Duties may vary, and will include;
· Managing school systems, such as SIMS, Squid and FMS.
· Answering the telephone and welcoming visitors.
· Liaising with senior management, staff and parents.
· Administrative duties such as, typing letters, managing e-mails and organising the mail.
· Managing school meal administration.
· Printing and photocopying.
· Handling money, paying invoices and placing stationary orders.
If you think that you hold the qualities set out above, then please get in touch.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Every individual is assessed on merit alone.
The Classroom Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.