Website The Classroom Partnership
'Continuity in classrooms'
The Classroom Partnership are currently looking for a qualified Foundation Phase Primary Teacher to work at one of our partnership schools in Neath Port Talbot.
To be successful, applicants must be able to;
· Be flexible in their approach and posses sound knowledge of the Foundation Phase curriculum.
· Construct inspiring and differentiated lessons using initiative and creativity.
· Teach a class of pupils and ensure that that their varying learning and social needs are met, while being dedicated to aiding and furthering pupils learning and development.
· Possess outstanding classroom management and implement positive behaviour, which conforms to the school’s guidance policy.
· Be dedicated to aiding and furthering pupils learning and development, and effectively track their progress.
· Have the ability to use initiative and creativity.
· Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside of the classroom.
· Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents, governors and external agencies.
· Ensure that the current national conditions of employment for school teachers are met.
· Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
What we can offer you:
· Competitive rates of pay.
· Weekly pay.
· FREE online training, and accredited and regulated CPD courses to keep you on track with your continuous professional development.
· A dedicated consultant to work alongside you.
· Local work.
· Referral incentives.
To be shortlisted for the position, you must hold QTS or QTLS. You may also be an NQT.
What are the next steps?
Once you have applied for the job, we will give you a call to arrange a date and time for you to come in to meet us at a time that best suits you.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.
The Classroom Partnership is an employment agency and employment business.