The Classroom Partnership
Role: 1-1 Teaching Assistant
Pay: £60-70 per day (depending on experience level)
Closing date: 11/11/18
Start Date: ASAP
If you are an experienced Teaching Assistant and you are confident you can be successful supporting primary students on a 1-1 basis then we want to hear from you. In this role you would be working alongside the class teacher, designing and differentiating activities to meet the needs of a primary student who is on the SEND register. You will be responsible not only for teaching & learning but also for behaviour management and for confidence building.
The ideal candidate will be:
• Experienced in working with primary aged students
• Able to build strong working relationships with parents, pupils and teachers
• A motivated and well organised team player
• Flexible, adaptable and able to think on your feet
• Able to work with students with a wide range of Special Educational Needs
This school is based in the South of Wiltshire in a small town just outside of Salisbury. The staff is a close-knit unit and are known to be highly supportive of one another. Student behaviour is excellent and this is a highly enjoyable school to work in.
We welcome your application by CV today. CVs can be sent to email@example.com