The Classroom Partnership
The Classroom Partnership West Yorkshire are currently looking for qualified Secondary Teachers in all specialist subjects, to work on a day to day or long-term basis within Wakefield and the surrounding areas.
We are able to offer daily, short or long-term work to suit individual availability and the chance to work in a variety of our partnership Schools. We assign practitioners to assignments in schools that suit their preferences, experience and life commitments. Alongside a competitive rate of pay, we also offer FREE online training and CPD courses that are bespoke, accredited and regulated to keep you on track with your continuous professional development.
Our partnership schools have a high demand for strong and inspiring qualified teachers, who are confident and have great classroom management. Respectively, will be expected to:
• Teach a class of pupils and ensure that that their varying learning and social needs are met.
• Maintain the positive ethos and core values of the school, both inside and outside of the classroom.
• Contribute to constructive team-building amongst teaching and non-teaching staff, parents and governors.
• Possess excellent classroom management and implement positive behaviour, as per the school’s guidance policy.
• Ensure that the current national conditions of employment for school teachers are met.
To be shortlisted for the position, you must hold QTS or QTLS. You may also be an NQT.
What are the next steps?
Once you have applied for the job, we will give you a call to arrange a date and time for you to come in to meet us at a time that best suits you.
Get that work/life balance whilst progressing in the career that you trained for with The Classroom Partnership!
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All job appointments will be made subject to a DBS check
Please only apply if you are confident that you will pass this procedure.
The Classroom Partnership is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.