Website The Classroom Partnership
'continuity in the classroom'
The Classroom Partnership are currently recruiting for several Cover Supervisors to work on a daily, ad hoc basis with an immediate start in Warrington. We have daily requests each morning from secondary schools in and around Warrington.
· All subjects will be covered in this role but the lessons will be set, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan set by the teacher
· Explain the lesson plan to the students and ensure that they are completing this
· Ensure the students are working efficiently and that noise levels are kept to a minimum
· Collect work in at the end of the lesson
The Perfect Candidates will have the following:
· At least 6 weeks experience working with young people (voluntary or paid)
· The ability to work on a flexible basis
· The ability to accept ‘on the day’ bookings
· Confidence within a classroom environment
· The ability to manage behaviour within the classroom
What is in it for you?
· Working with consultants who have a combined experience of over 20 years
· Advice and guidance for each booking
· Competitive rate of pay
We welcome applications from candidates with the following experience:
· Sports Coaching
· Musical Instrument Tutoring
· Youth Work
· Drama School
· After school club
· Summer Camp
· Teaching Assistant
· Scouts/Guides/Brownies /Cubs/Rainbows
· Outdoor activities instructor / Duke of Edinburgh/ orienteering with young people
· Teaching abroad
· Teaching Adults
All candidates must be happy to complete an Enhanced DBS Certificate
We are shortlisting for these positions immediately so please apply now with your CV or call on 01925 363 053.
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate based on age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Everyone is assessed on merit alone.
The Classroom Partnership is an employment agency and employment business