We are looking for a strong classroom teacher to offer a Year 5 class a stable and positive final term!
Are you looking for a role to tie you over until the end of the Summer holidays, without fear of SAT’s? This could be the role for you!
We are recruiting for a school based in Halifax and would welcome applications as the role is suitable for NQTs and more experienced teachers alike, who are available and committed throughout the duration of the role.
The role is suitable for NQTs and more experienced teachers alike who are available and committed throughout the duration of the role.
The successful candidate will:
- Hold QTS.
- Be a strong classroom practitioner.
- Be flexible and adaptable.
- Be committed and reliable throughout the duration.
- Be able to plan and deliver engaging lessons.
We also offer market leading rates of pay, with the possibility of the role becoming permanent should both yourself and the school wish.
Please don’t hesitate in applying.
Contact Katie Wood on 01484 819265 or email Katie.Wood@TheClassroomPartnership.co.uk for more information.
– Why not take advantage of our refer a friend offer? If you know someone who may be interested that has the skills, qualifications and experience to be a success in the role, then let us know and you could both receive up to a £100 bonus, each!
All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks, including a DBS check. All appointments will be made subject to a DBS check. The Classroom Partnership is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone.